When Founder and CEO, Lee Rosenberg, CFP®, opened his financial planning firm in 1983, the concept of asset management was met with skepticism. Would individual investors benefit? Were financial planners trustworthy? Now almost forty years later, their team of CFPs, Financial Advisors and support staff have shown thousands of clients that strategic, long term planning can help lead to a path of financial security and amassing enough wealth to leave a legacy. This would not have been possible without an abiding belief in the firm’s honesty, reliability and expertise at managing market volatility. Mostly, American Investment Planners LLC is known for its compassion and respect of those who entrust them with their life savings.
“As soon as clients inform us that they are in the midst of major changes, we review their portfolios and consider any necessary adjustments to help ensure a smooth transition. We then work with our strategic partners to make recommendations, not just on a few issues but a wide range of them.”
- Lee Rosenberg, CFP®, Founder and CEO
As a financial services firm, we have the freedom to shop for the products we feel are most appropriate for your unique needs. We are never beholden to proprietary offerings. Furthermore, we are registered representatives of a well established and highly regarded independent broker/dealer and registered investment advisor, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc. (Syracuse, New York ).
“I really appreciate the wide variety of investment products I can choose from. It is so important to be able to select the ones that best fit my clients’ needs, instead of being restricted to proprietary offerings.”
- Brian Amato, CFF®, Vice President
“It doesn’t matter if an investment is good if it’s not appropriate for the client’s needs. It’s not just about the returns. It’s about having confidence with your decisions.”
- Barbara Magor Deel, CFP®, ChFC, Vice President, Financial Planning
1. Abide by an honest, intelligent and thorough approach to all client communications.
2. Consider the client's best interests above all else.
3. Be thoughtful and exercise proper cautions when making decisions.
4. Address any possible conflicts of interest.
5. Protect the client's privacy and hold their information in strict confidence.
6. Act in a professional manner reflecting the firm's commitment to being truthful and trustworthy in all matters.
In addition, we strictly abide by the Code of Ethics established by the Securities and Exchange Commission overseeing Investment Advisor Representatives.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (866) 932-5130